bedrooms 4 · bathrooms 4 · square feet 4640
REDUCED PRICE. NEW PICTURES.
Zoning: Res, Age: 12 years, Lot Size: 17152
Approx Miles and Direction from Capitol Square: 6 miles - PD/McKee to South on Osmundsen
Schools: Verona Area School District
Elem: Stoner Prairie, Middle: Savanna Oaks, High: Verona
Latest Property Assessment: $536,600, Latest Taxes Paid: $10,451
LR: 20x16, DR: 14x13, KT: 29x16, FR: 18x13,
MB: 20x16, B2: 15x12, B3: 17x11, B4: 12x11,
Basement: 8 ft. + Ceiling, Full, Exposed, Walkout
Type: Single Family House, Stories: two story, Style: Transitional,
Heat: Forced Air, Air Conditioning: Central Air,
Fireplace/Woodstove: Gas burning, Living room, Family room
Siding/Exterior: Vinyl, Brick/Stone, Roof: Composition/Fiberglass,
Flooring: Hardwood, Italian Tile
Appliances Included: Range/Oven,
Custom-made oak eating-area table & bench,
All windows coverings
Garage: 3+ car, Attached, Extra Storage Area, Opener inc.
An executive, stunning, spacious, high quality 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom, 3+ car garage Custom House w/ all the bells & whistles!
• 4640 sq.ft of living space in the Prestigious Lacy Heights in Fitchburg.
• Excellent Verona School District. Within walking distance to elementary & middle schools & community pool.
• Ideally located a short distance away from the UW-Madison Campus & Hospital and Research & Industrial Parks.
• Top-of-the-Line Kitchen Appliances, Washer, and Dryer included.
• Open two story entry with twin sidelights and transom window.
• Grand two story Living room features an entry archway supported by architectural columns, a gas fire place with granite tile, built-in cabinetry, and large wall of windows including a palladium window.
• Formal Dining room has architectural columns along a bulkhead wall, hardwood flooring, inverted tray ceiling.
• Double glass French doors lead to the first floor Office.
• Spacious gourmet Kitchen highlighted by black granite counters, custom natural cherry cabinetry, breakfast bar with cherry endcap and shelving, large gourmet sink, high-end appliances, huge pull out pantry cabinet shelving.
• Adjacent Dinette w/ tile flooring, walkout to screened porch and deck
• Open Family room has 2nd gas fireplace with brick surround and hearth along with built-in cabinets and shelving.
• Screened Porch with stamped concrete flooring and cedar ceiling.
• 1st floor Powder room with tile flooring and pedestal sink.
• 1st floor Laundry with counter space, sink and closet w/ organizers.
• Upper level with 4 Bedrooms.
• Double French doors lead to the Master Suite featuring side privacy windows, a large walk-in closet with his and her sides along with a built-in ironing board.
• Spacious Master Bath features tile flooring, vaulted ceiling, twin vanities, corner-jetted Jacuzzi , extra large walk-in shower with glass block walls and multi-adjustable 3-headed body spray plus handheld sprayer.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have wall closets with organizers.
• Main Bath with tile flooring and double integral sinks accessible from Bedrooms 3 and 4 and the hall.
• Large walkout lower Level with Game room, Wetbar with granite counters, Large Rec room, Exercise room, and Full Bath.
• 4-zone HVAC system with Air filtration and Humidification.
• Central Vacuum system.
• Invisible Dog Fence.
• 3+ car garage with 2 service doors.
All this and many more! You must see the inside of this home to fully appreciate!
VRP: $499,900-$539,900 COMMISSION to BUYER'S AGENT: 2.5%
Telephone: 608-445-Nine-Seven-Nine-Zero Email: via form
Best Days/Times to Telephone: 9am-9pm
Website: !!!CLICK HERE for A SLIDE SHOW!!! Use Firefox
Address: 2809 Osmundsen Rd, Fitchburg, WI Dane County
Directions to Property
McKee/PD to South on Osmundsen Rd
This page has been accessed 1352 times.